Friday, November 28, 2008

I really just write this entry because i want to tell someone about it and don't have anyone.

I had the worst sequence of dreams last night ever. It seems like whenever I have dreams they're horrible.. maybe those are just the ones i remember..

Anyways.. one of them was just dumb.. and kinda happened in the past.

another one was a recurring dream of me witnessing a murder, then being chased by these guys, until they break my camera, but then i still have the sim card. When i've had this dream before they catch me and shoot me. This time i got to a house next door and yelled rape and help until the lady finally let me in. Then we walked around with the guys that were chasing me, cause they wouldnt' do anything as long as i was with her. I woke up as they grabbed me. i have a feeling that it probably wasn't going to end well.

Ugh.. why am i plagued with such horrible dreams. Why can't i just have blackness as i sleep.

also. I feel like i have a lot of thinking to do.

No comments: