Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's almost Thanksgiving!

I think I like reading about others lives more than writing about my own.

Not that I don't enjoy sharing with people my life, but this seems very impersonal, and i'd rather tell you in person and share friendship with you.

So I guess I am with this really awesome guy named Edgar, and I only write that because i'm pretty sure that he doesn't read this. I'm not really sure who does actually.. now that I think of it.

Could be creepers. Hey creepers, this is my life. Go away.

Anyways, Its exciting, even though it makes me nervous sometimes, and at this point everyone kinda teases me or him about it. I'm sure they'll get over it, and continue to be jealous at our collective awesomeness, and cute relationship.

Exposure is friday! I'm nervous/excited. Nervous cause i have to act like gwyneth paltrow/present and award, and excited cause it sounds like it's going to be a blast! And we get to ride in a limo! Awesome.

Well rachel just got here to disturb my life, so i'll get back to you later home slices...creepers...whoever you are. :D

No comments: