Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and Cold Weather


I've been loving the weather up here. It's been raining and cold and windy and chilly and I love it so much. I love that I get to get all bundled up and wear beanies and rain boots, and drink hot chocolate and tea.

I've been having lots of fun with friends, but alas i've been neglecting my homework it seems. I'll catch up I know, i just feel like i've been very unproductive. But alas, the weekend is over, so i'll get into the swing of things again soon. :)

I lost my phone this weekend, it's weird to think about how dependant we have all become on our phones, on technology. I didn't realize how much i use it. I'm getting a new one on tuesday which should be fun, cause playing with a new phone is always exciting, even though i'm not getting anything fancy for now.

Also! I get to go to exposure as gweneth paltrow! I'm rather excited about that one. I can walk the red carpet and get in free and sit in the vip section and get interviewed on the red carpet and present an award! This is all so exciting. I have to redye my hair now though. So i bought some dye for three dollars! score! :D

Halloween was fun. I went to a dance party and I went with the scooby doo mystery gang. I was the villian, who was an 80s alien, because then i was from the future.. for them.. I thought it was clever anyways.

here's a picture, mostly for my mom. :D Love you mom! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather thanks, that made my day

mom