Monday, October 27, 2008

Terrifying

I had the scariest dream i've ever had last night. Partly cause in my mind it could still be true, and it was really scary.

I'll recount it for you, and for myself later, but feel free to skip it, cause it really doesn't have too much importance.

I was by the lake and it was dark and I saw a car drive in and stop by one of the houses, the houses were abandoned, a man who was really pale and ghostly looking got out and entered the house. Scared I started to walk around the lake the other way to avoid contact with the man. I noticed there was a girl who was extremely skinny and pale, and also ghostly looking standing by a tree. As I started to walk quicker around the lake, my phone rang. It read that the call was from Deborah Peterson, not that I know such a person. When i answered it, a lady said, why are you leaving me? At that exact moment the pale girl grabbed the back of my leg as she was basically crawling on the ground, urging me to go with her. I got free of her grasp and started to run back to campus. I looked back and saw her standing at the tree again. I started praying (in my dream) and asking God for protection and help, and then my phone rang again. It was deborah peterson once again. I ignored the call, but somehow it answered anyways, and the girl said, "How do you think God can help you?" I knew then in my mind that those people were demons and that they wanted me. I feel like something else significant happened but i can't really remember, something about how God had left me, and I was now alone with these demons. And then my roommates alarm went off.

I think the scariest parts were, obviously these ghost people were demons, and also I could and still can clearly see the ghost girls face in my mind, and when i woke up, I felt like my leg had been grasped. I was so scared and my heart rate was so fast. In real life now I started praying and reading psalms because I felt so uneasy and afraid, i don't know how long i stayed up, but i couldn't sleep. Of course all the psalms that I turned too were about the destruction of the wicked and I kept thinking about the fact that there is actually spiritual warfare out there, and that there could be demons in my room and what if God wasn't with me? and that i would be destroyed by his wrath. Basically I was now afraid, not only of demons but also of God. And I think i truly understand fear of the Lord, cause I was terrified of him. And of course my roommate just left.. so now i was all alone.

Basically, even retelling this story makes my heart rate go faster.

I have a lot i'm going to be thinking about now.

And I'm so tired. and I don't want to go to school. :(

No comments: