Lately, I've definitely had a difficult time focusing on God.
I don't know why my mind will wonder, and not be in a place I want it to be. It's just been incredible here too, with all this nature and trees. And I can just see God's glory. Last night I was looking at the stars, and I just love it so much, I can't even imagine that God created this whole universe, and as matt used to say, "He's the one that makes the earth spin and float."
With all these amazing works of God, how could I not praise Him? Because I'm distracted with other things.
Lord, help me be completely focused on you. I know that you're the only thing that truly matters and doesn't fade and won't let me down.
One of the main reasons I wanted to come here to Simpson is so that I can put all my focus and mind on God, to have a stronger relationship, to build up encouraging friendships. But I've got to do my part and draw near to Him, and then He'll draw near to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment