The other day I think it finally hit my mom that I'm going to be leaving her for an extended period and our relationship is going to change drastically.
I'm glad in a way, as our relationship definitely has it's ups and downs and I think that being further away from one another we'll be able to really appreciate each other more.
After my mom's realization of this, she decided that we ne
I'm leaving for Oregon in a few weeks and as much as I'm really excited to see my family and especially my dad and little sister, I think I'm just as excited to be able to see the stars up there so I can put my new astronomy knowledge to the test, which reminds me that I need to do that homework.
My little sister just called me, she's six years old, and every time she calls me it's like.. I'm in
I included a few pictures from our road trip out to their house when we visited the butterfly museum. My favorite part is marina idly watching in the background and not really caring that jake is attacking nora.. haha :D

No comments:
Post a Comment