Things with my mom are better thankfully. A couple days ago she locked me out and now.. i'm just supposed to forget she was a total jerk.
I feel like a schoolgirl with my uber lame crushes. And i want to just forget about people and concentrate on the Lord. But it's difficult for me.
And I see all these people around me getting drunk and high and I think they're so dumb. I'm okay with having a drink or so everyone once and a while, but really. And then they talk about how drunk they are. ughhh
I want to get out of this world Lord. Please help me be content with where I am and what I have now in my life. I don't need a guy to make me happy. I pray you'll help me be joyous with only you by my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment