Vegas was a complete mess.
ups and downs the entire time.
I had a really fun time, and both the shows I saw, Love, and Stomp out Loud definitely rocked so hard. But ugh.. seriously.
My mom basically hated me all weekend cause i hate shopping and that's all she wants to do, and if i decided to go out and do something other than shopping she got all pissed.
she didn't get along with jackie's mom it seems at all. and she thinks that jackie is trying to take me away from her or something, and treats her like crap. Whatever.
and I really just want to go dancing with someone. but of course in a town where there are millions of nightclubs and we can easily get in free and get free drinks. i've got no one to go with, and i'm certainly not going alone.
it's not like i want to get drunk and start stripping or something, i just wanted to have fun, and that's exactly what did not happen.
i'm not really looking forward to our other trip, but we'll see.
Maybe i can bring someone who'll go to nightclubs with me and we can have fun.
seriously awkward. people need to learn how to communicate, and figure out what the heck they want.
I just hate that I really truly dislike my mom. I don't know what to do about it, and I pray and I try to just get over myself, but i just don't like her. I don't like what she does, what she stands for, what she wears, things she says, her attitude. Anything. And it pains me that I have this hate inside me for her. and lately I've been feeling this way about some of my friends too.
I don't want to completely isolate myself though, so I put up with all their crap, and stupidness and don't have any fun.
I don't know what i'm supposed to do or how I can make this all go away.
I have Jesus, but I need love in my life, and I feel so alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment