Saturday, June 7, 2008

My mom is thinking of buying a salvage car..

I know there's a reason you're not supposed to buy these types of cars...

Also, I don't get it. I don't know why people hate new albums by bands when they're different than their previous albums. If it was exactly the same people would hate it too, cause they'd say it's exactly the same as their other stuff.
I'm glad that bands grow and change and still do what they love. And I can usually find at least a few good songs that the album was worth buying for. So back off all you crazy kids who don't like deathcab or weezer or coldplays new album. They're growing, and thats a good thing.

As long as they don't grow into a phantom planet where they go from amazing to purely commercial music, I think they're doing alright.

I have so much schoolwork that I need to do...

No comments: