Church tonight was so awesome.
Matt talked about faith and how we are blessed to believe in something that we can not see. And he used an example of having a snake in his backpack.. it was crazy. I believe him. haha
Things have been looking up. I'm going to school tomorrow.. on the bus! :D I'm so excited and nervous, i feel so dumb. People do this every day, and it's going to be part of my regular routine. yikes! I think it's going to take me about an hour to get to school though.. which is lame, cause i have to take the bus to the mall, and then get on another bus that will take me to RCC.. weird.
Luckily, eddie said he'd give me a ride home, and then i'll get working on my guitar! he said he'd help me practice.
Kevin and I have been flirting through text messages, and I must say, this whole thing is a feeling that i've missed. It's fun to flirt. Who would have thought. I don't really expect anything out of it, as far as a relationship goes, seeing as I'm moving, and he lives in Fullerton right now anyways, and works like a holic. But I still get to smile when I think about him, and that's all I really want.
I also want to get more real with my relationship with God, so I was thinking of taking my bible on the bus, and reading it every morning. Then not only can I share a bit with the others on the bus easier, but also! get closer to God, have a better relationship with him.
I'm really excited to be learning guitar. I've been trying for years now! And that isn't an exaggeration, but I never stick with it. I'm not so good with practicing and I just want to learn songs. But I've really been motivated to try and learn how to play worship songs. I used to go to the park with eddie and he'd play and we'd sing worship songs and it was incredible and amazing. I miss that the most about our relationship I think. And so my solution is that I can have it! haha So i'm learning all these worship songs, and I'm still pretty horrible right now. And I can't play an F chord, because I can't hold all the strings. I'll try to update how i'm doing. I need to get to sleep for my big day in Astronomy! yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment