Monday, November 30, 2009

Colorado is so amazing.

I spent Thanksgiving with my dad in Colorado, and i can't tell you how much i love it there. The cold and the snow, and of course the beauty of it all. It's just amazing.

I'm still figuring out where to go and get my RN degree, but one of the places i'm looking at going is in Denver. The only thing hindering me is if i go to school anywhere in CA, it's free tuition.. is it worth it? I don't know. Also, i don't have a car, which always makes things more difficult.

For christmas I'll be in new years, and then for new years i'll be in oregon! I love traveling. I wish i had more time to stay in all the few places I go, Cause it's just amazing to be somewhere that's not home. It's also really great to come home though and snuggle up in the bed you're used to.

These next two weeks are probably going to be suuuper difficult with all the work i need to do. Yikes.

I'm excited to graduate and just be done with it, even though i'm not really done with it.. haha Two more years of school... yay... :D

also, i'm so grateful for the people in my life. Seriously, its just amazing. Tessa and I are starting tae bo and salsa cardio every few days and it's awesome and hilarious and fun. Edgar and I had lots of fun in Colorado, full of race cars and foods, and even the small things like taking bike rides and walks and throwing nuts at squirrels is fun.

I need to focus on some things in my life that i haven't been though, and figure that all out. <3

No comments: