I also have been having some self esteem issues. I know. I know. nothing new, but I'm happy where I am.
For now I'm going to drink this Earl Gray and watch pride and prejudice. Cause sometimes it's about the little things in life, and not worrying about the three papers i have due on tuesday! :D
I've been trying to spend more time with friends. Sometimes it's difficult cause i don't really have those few people I can just connect with. and go to when i'm just bored and we can just sit and be bored together. I kind of thrive on relations with people so i've been getting used to being alone more, and i'm starting to like it.
Also, i'm going to try and start a new routine in my life where I get up early every day. And then I can be more intentional about some of the things that I want to do.
Lord, help me to be the person you want me to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment