Monday, August 24, 2009

dang.

It seems like it's been quite awhile since i've updated.

I went to Africa for six weeks.. haha

It was amazing and has changed my life. I'm looking into new career options, possibly nursing.. is that crazy? And I have also changed who I am as well.

I'm moving back to simpson on wednesday.. yikes! I only have a day and a half left to pack.. which.. is moving very slowly!

Sandals last night was incredible. Exactly what i needed. There are still some things in my life that are difficult for me to fogive myself for. I know that God forigves me and that i am clean in his eyes, but that doesn't remove the memories and the hurt and the shame. I still have difficulties forgiving myself, and I'm trying to just let go, but it certainly isn't easy.

I am so excited for this year at simpson, living with rachel is going to be the best. Keeping the senior class in order.. haha and learning more and more about God and what he wants to do with my life.

I'm ready Lord, Use me.

No comments: