I'm also suuuuper excited about student government. Today we got to talk about some of the initiatives that we're going to be working on this year. We're going to undertake some pretty big projects but it's basically going to be amazing, and i'm thrilled.
One of the most exciting projects involves the pond.. and making it swimmable.. and adding a beach, and firepits, and bbq's... and a floating dock, and basically everything i've ever wanted. That's one of our plans, we have lots others. We're gonna be busy, but it's gonna rule.
I love being with all my friends again and being able to see edgar whenever i want! :D yay
I don't want school to start now. I love this transition period where i don't have any responsibilities and yet everyone is here. It'll certainly be better though when everyone comes on campus. :)
I heard a super sad rumor that cindi strong was going on sabbatical this year.. i really hope that isn't true. Intro to Islam will suffer without herrr! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment