Sunday, December 21, 2008

winter break

so many people spend so much of their time getting drunk, alone, with friends, or at parties.

I hate what my generation has become. I'm definitely not against alcohol, and a drink every once and a while is fun, but to make it become the reason for a party, or a get together?

I have so much fun without it, I don't see it as a necessity.

Lazy days have been amazing. I've been knitting all day and watching movies. I love it.

There are still some people I want to spend time with and some things i want to do, but i'm in no hurry. I feel like i still have so much time. Days are so long, and it's wonderful.

I know it isn't good to be idle too long, but don't worry, once i get back to school i know i'll kick butt and work hard, but for now. Relaxation is amazing.

Also, I get to see edgar on tuesday, and i have become quite anxious and excited for this event.

I'd also like to hit up some disneyland madness while i'm here, but a few of my friends who i'd usually go with.. cough,jackierachel,cough seem to be busy alllll the time! so stop it and lets have fun. :)

No comments: