Monday, December 15, 2008

Home for the holidays!


It's raining so much, and i love it. Except at my window there is this little tap that sometimes gets annoying because it is off beat.. and not consistent. Besides that, I love the sound of the rain.

It's only been a few days home but i kind of miss simpson already. Is that wrong? I have so many memories and friends and things to do. Here it just seems like everything is different, everyone has moved on, i'm disconnected, i don't belong. I don't really want to belong.

Don't get me wrong, I've been loving spending time with everyone and especially my mom, it's just different.

Also, I might be talking with a particular person late at night.. and it's amazing. :)
I read somewhere that like.. 90% of what we say is unimportant in conversations and stuff.. but who cares, it's fun and I've been enjoying my late night talks. If only I also could take late night walks. :)

Church yesterday was amazing, both at the grove and sandals. Its incredible how jesus can move through people differently and just seeing how things have changed and yet God remains the same in his love and power and awesomeness. We were talking about how there are billions of galaxys and that jesus is lord of them all. I always have lots of probable questions about the fall of humanity, which makes me wonder and I can't wait to have a conversation with God and ask him so many things.

Today is a lazy day. Mom's at work, I got out of jury duty so i'll probably just watch house and knit. Sounds like an incredible day to me. <3

No comments: