I love this school so much. We have a four day weekend for columbus day and even though most people are gone we still find amazingly fun things to do.
Threw rocks/skipped rocks, fed the ducks at the lake for a really long time, it was so relaxing and fun though
Played ultimate frisbee and definitely caught an amazing touchdown even though i ended up in a bush.
Saw a reallllllly cheezy/bad actor filled movie (Fireproof), which sparked some good discussion though
Got some In n out!
played kings and queens and got queen a few times! and no super scum.
played hide and go seek tag for at least and hour or two and i won one round and definitely hid on the roof for another.
Then had a noodle/cookie party.
Ended up playing cards and hand games until one thirty or so.
I feel like i'm turning a bit into rachel, cause my sleep cycle is all messed up, partially due to my sickness i've been having for the last few days which inhibit my ability to sleep, but also cause i'm not tired at night and stay up really late.
Tomorrow I hope to write two paper and get lots of reading done since most everyone is going camping, at least all the boys are. I wish that the girls would go camping to, but they all want to watch movies. I've decided that i don't like watching movies that much. It's so beautiful outside and playing games (especially outside) and getting to actually talk to people is so much more fun. Also, i've realized that there are sooooo many movies that i have not seen. People are always talking about movies and most of them i just say, haven't seen it. causeee i apparently haven't watched as many movies as i thought i have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i got to celebrate Columbus Day by going to class... lame..
Post a Comment