Today i basically got yelled at, or told sternly, by an old friend that I shouldn't try to be friends with people from the past.
Jeez. I hate that attitude. I don't understand why you can't be friends with people who are from your past.
I like knowing what's going on in the lives of people who I care about or used to care about, because of that reason. I mean, ugh. stupid.
We love. that's what i am striving to live by. Even when people have the spiritual gift of annoyance or are total jerks, or weird. I guess i just feel weird cause I'm basically living in a spiritual bubble of love, that is amazing and people who aren't in a bubble can just be jerks.
Bah..
In other news, I talked to jenna today, and i'm really excited about the possibility of leading or co leading a trip this summer! I don't know if it would count for my internship, but more and more the Lord is putting on my heart the want to work with women in trafficking. It seems like it keeps coming up or i keep thinking about it in every class, and it keeps coming up and now i'm really desiring it for my life. and today in chapel the guy spoke about what God desires you to do and that he'll ignite a passion in your heart for where he's leading you. I feel like i have that, or am beginning to and it's really exciting.
In other news. I almost have a group of friends/people i get excited to hang out with and have friendship with. Which makes me happy cause i've been kind of a floater for a bit. hahahahaha
And! I had another the bible blew my mind moment. I'm learning so much! I was happy that new testament got waived but now i think i'm going to take it anyways cause I learn so much in old testament and I love it! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry Heather.
I just find you irritating.
Sorry I'm not in a bubble.
Taylor =]
Post a Comment