Thursday, September 25, 2008

Decisions

Today has been a good day for me deciding on some things that I really want to do.

I want to try and break a world record, i've already got one I think i can do.

I was talking to travis today and was telling him that i wanted to go on a mission trip and he was encouraging me about leading one. I thought he was crazy when he first proposed the idea, but now i'm kinda into it. I mean, I want to do this one day right? Go into missions, go into the world and love people. I figured I should start small first. and this way I can work with the people that i want to, and get to know them.

I've really been feeling God leading me to work with women, and i really want to get involved with trafficking, so i'm going to talk to jenna, but i'm thinking cambodia. Rachel, maybe you can give me some ins and outs. :) I'm really excited about the whole possibility of leading or co-leading a team.

Also! I submitted two applications to work on campus, and I also signed up (kinda) for Student Activities Mafia!! :D yay

oh, and for you CBU peeps. The other day someone suggested at a meeting that we should do twirp week, and it made me think of you. Oh and we're having a campus wide Lipsinging competition.. how awesome is that! :D

I love Jesus. Basically <3

No comments: