
So my friend came to us and broke down and told us that she has been doing drugs for about a year or so, but now she feels God and is happy and is going to stop.
I was so taken aback because she didn't even seem like she did, or i don't know. It was so bizarre and I wasn't even ready for it. But I love how God works.
He's brought her here into a christian community, a place where we're going to be able to keep her accountable and pray for her and encourage her and love on her. And these are all things that we're doing for each other. I love it. I love this community so much.
Tonight we went to the soccer game (we won), and it was beautiful to see everyone hanging out with each other and just being so loving towards one another, and then everyone went to in-n-out afterwards and it was incredible cause everyone was there once again. The whole community lifting one another up. And the things we talk about encourage me and inspire me to seek God out more. And I have so many theological questions, so much seeking God that I've been doing, am doing, want to do more of. I can't believe how vast and incredible his nature is. I don't think i'll ever be able to understand Him, but learning about Him and the bible makes me so excited. I love that in one of my classes i'm visiting a trailer park and spending time in that community every week, and that in another i'm learning how to help oppressed people get out of their situation, and in another i'm learning about the vastness of God, and in another i'm learning about God's glory.
I am so incredibly blessed.
I see our community, even with the cross country team today at the meet, and we all get along and love on each other and encourage one another. It's a good thing. God is good, and what He made is good. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment