Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Blog

I decided it was time for a new blog. Not only because all of my friends are on here, but also because I'm trying to refresh so many new things in my life.

I'm still figuring out how to live without being able to bend over.

I'm definitely trying to build a much stronger relationship with God. Even though my accident was a total killjoy it really got me to realize that my time on earth is not endless, and I can't just keep planning for the future. I need to live in the now with my relationships with people and especially in my relationship with Jesus.

I need you to have total control over my life. Letting go of things can sometimes be so difficult.

Final reason for switching over is I want to be able to be real with what I write. Sometimes I feel like I edit what I want to say because I know that some people will read it. Well I want to stop that. I want to be completely honest with others, myself, and God.

No comments: