Monday, October 18, 2010

Fell in love without you

Gosh, I can't even describe how amazing saves the day/ motion city/ say anything was.

I forgot how much i love going to concerts. I probably haven't been to a real concert for about two years and I can't believe i let it go this long. There was a point in my life when i was going at least once or twice a month, and for good reason. Seeing the band live with a crowd of people singing along with the lyrics as loud as they can, while dancing ridiculously, sharing each others sweat and enjoying to amazing high and low tones of songs you share the love of is an incredible experience. I want to move back to some sort of city where i can experience this more often, before i become one of those crazy 40 year olds in the back that people look awkwardly at if they join in the middle of the crowd.

I want to fist pump to cheesy lyrics that make my heart melt and feel united with something beside myself.

I love music so much. I miss the real rawness of it in reality.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I've never lived in a big city but i've lived in suburbs my whole life,I can understand the missing of action.