Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have become too dependent

on many things.

I'm doing a house cleaning (of my life) and taking out things in my life that I have become too dependent upon.
In it's place I will add other things (hopefully better things)

I am going to try and finish the bible in 90 days that i didn't finish... haha
Keep reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I'm trying to read it slowly so I can really digest everything that he's writing. Man! It kicks me in the butt every time I pick it up. So good.

Also i'm going get back into practicing guitar. I'm semi-decent at playing worship songs. My goal is to be able to proficiently play worship songs. Then possibly progress into more difficult things.. watch out jimi and clapton! Your skills will be tested! (in maybe ten years)

side note. Jesus is better than you. However, I still want to hang out.

No comments: