My mom and I had a very fun and interesting Christmas, as always.
As for presents, I got a wii, which i'm super stoked about.
The other day my mom and I went to eat at the Hell's Kitchen Restaurant in LA. Ohhh my gosh. Best food i've probably ever had. Amazing. Plus they gave us lots of free stuff which was also fun.
I've been enjoying these lazy days so much. Wake up at noon, stay in my pajamas and just do nothing, play video games, watch movies. I know there will be a time in my life where I will have way more responsibility and not be able to just be lazy all day, but for now I'm gonna enjoy it, and be thankful for all the blessings God has given me. I can't even believe how truly blessed I am.
In other news, Once I get back to Simpson, I'm gonna have the best term i've ever had. And I can't wait to kick schools butt, have so much fun with friends i'll laugh until i can't breathe and also get my degree!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment