Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day in Redding!


We made it!! It was such a long drive, I'm glad I don't have to do that again in a while. I like adding pictures to my posts, it makes me feel more like a real blogger.. haha.

So the girl who's supposed to be my room mate i guess got a private room, so i'm not sure if that means i'm getting a new roomie, or i just get a room to myself? Either way, I'm excited at this new adventure that is beginning in my life!

I got to visit the Osbornes, and Lances, and....their friends, haha. Oh man, It was awesome and hilarious. I love kids relations with each other and their reasoning. It's amazing. Also, it was stellar getting to talk with trav and Anette or Annie? Is anette going by annie now, I don't know. Anyways, It was awesome to get to talk to them about everything thats going on, and they kind of made me way more excited about my decision to do this and come up here.

I'm really kinda tired of all this waiting game. I just want to move in and get it all over with and start school. Not knowing who i'm going to be living with, my teachers, where i'll be hanging out and all that jazz is just difficult for me i suppose.

Lord, help me to stay focused on you during this exciting time, that I wouldn't lose sight of why i'm coming here, and my goal which is ultimately to serve and glorify You completely.

No comments: